THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SOUTH AMERICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  South American Big Game Hunting    RETURNING FROM NORMA INVITATIONAL DRIVEN HUNT.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RETURNING FROM NORMA INVITATIONAL DRIVEN HUNT.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
I have been in the beautifull woods of BYTZNICA last week ,hunting red deer,roe deer,wild boars and foxes invited by NORMA and his technical advisor DRDON HEATH of ZIMBAWE .I have many photos this are some.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
This photos are all from the first day.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
running one shot kill NORMA 9,3X62 285GRAINS PLASTIC POINTS.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
DRDON HEATH,DRJUAN PABLO POZZI,AND BRYAN PEARCE OF GUNS AND AMMO.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
thumb clap

Very nice pics, Juan !!

Please tell us something about this hunt !

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
BRYAN PERACE AND DON

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
2 BEST BOARS I KILLED.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
CARIN NORMA OF NORMA MARKETING.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
thumb thumb thumb thumb thumb

Congratulations. Tell us more about the trip.
I'm sure they gave you info about their ammo, bullets, etc.

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Looks like time well spent..... thumb

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Lorenzo ,we tested different types of NORMA ammo ,i used a dumoulin mauser 9,3x62 with 285grains plastic points that gave me many one shot stops.There were many diferent rifles ,some Blasers,some newMausers,steyrs,steyr scout-a rifle i tested and performed incredible well -express chapuis etc the interesting thing was that many used aimpoints scopes.I strongly recommend for this type of game the norma plastic tip,ill test the NORMA PH in water buffalo but the tests that were made demostrated that its an excellent type of ammunition of course designed with the advice of DON HEATH..Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Juan,
It looks like you really enjoy the hunting!
Congratulations.
Martin

Double Rifle Shooters Society member from Argentina.
My doubles:
.577 Snider by W.Richards.
.58" ML by Pedersoli

Posts: 358 | Location: Bahia Blanca - Argentina | Registered: 14 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
This photo was taken after a driven,i killed a small hog running,from the left a polish game ranger,Carin ,DrPozzi,and Thierry CEO of RUAG and now good friend of mine.Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
JEAN CLAUDE TOPLHIN A FAMOUS GUNWRITER FROM FRANCE AND MYSELF FOR YOU DR POZZI AN UNKNOWN TERMINAL BALLISTICS NON EXPERT SURGEON.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
EXCUSE ME THIS IS THE PHOTO OF THE SMALL HOG.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
dr heath and dr pozzi

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Juan. Those big hogs make the jabili of Argentina and other places I have been look like babies. How exciting that would be with two or three dogos and a good cuchillo. knife

Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bill Juan has killed many giant boars in CHOELE CHOEL patagonia that are two times the size of this.
By the way CARIN is very interesting more than NORMA PH ammo.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mfischer:
Bill Juan has killed many giant boars in CHOELE CHOEL patagonia that are two times the size of this.
By the way CARIN is very interesting more than NORMA PH ammo.

Two times the size!!!!! bewildered I have heard that as well, but talk is one thing, a photo is another. that one boar is huge.......

I, too, am more interested in Carin than the boars, Norma, or Poland..... jumping

Theodore Roosevelt

one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billinthewild:
I, too, am more interested in Carin than the boars, Norma, or Poland..... jumping

I have been biting my tongue trying to avoid saying nothing about that cute marketing manager but the temptation was too big for you..... Big Grin Big Grin

What a pity we don't have any of those great Norma bullets down here Frowner

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billinthewild:
[(...)

Yes, tell us something more about Carin`s perfomance hilbily ... oops, I mean Norma performance... the other Norma - you know, the bullets... animal

Μολὼν λάβε

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Is there another Norma????? Roll Eyes Bullets, what bullets? bewildered Performance? Now there is the question..... clap

Theodore Roosevelt

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Excellent trip, fine trophys, what kind of the African PH ammo will you try out on the Argentinean game Juan ?

Here in Norway the Plastic tip arent uses so much as we hunt mostly for meat , and that ruins a bit meat , but popular in other countrys on driven hunts .

was mr Rigby before a pc crash

Posts: 158 | Location: Kristiansand, Norway | Registered: 05 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Who cares about the bullets?. Carin is the most interesting subject of your good report. Congrats on a job well done, Juan..... Wink

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of wildpork
posted Hide Post
Looks like a great trip and wonderful trophys. You just have too much fun for one man dancing

Posts: 106 | Location: the great northeast | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
DEAR JUAN, AS I TOLD YOU BY PHONE TODAY, CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIEND !!! thumb NICE PEOPLE, NICE TRIP, MONSTER BOARDS... A GREAT EXPERIENCE, dancing I HOPE TO MEET DON HEATH IN PERSON WHEN HE VISIT ARGENTINA SOME DAY AND LISTEN TO HIS INTERESTING STORIES, A LITTLE TIRED NOW, JUST ARRIVED FROM RIO COLORADO FROM A WILDBOARD HUNT IN THE RENTED FARM, VERY LUCKY THE BEST HUNT OF THE YEAR... SOON MY REPORT, THANKS FOR SHARING A BIG HUG GUILLE.

PD; FLAVIA IS SHARPENING HER KNIFE, SOON YOU WILL BE DR. JOHN "BOBBIT" POZZI animal jumping

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
¡A most happy birthday Juan! Big Grin

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Cassanova!!! I wish You have a nice day will all friends and BBQ....later.... girls.......

This is dedicate to You;

http://forums.accuratereloadin...1621043/m/3131053021

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Ahhhh, now I know what was the birthday present!
sofa

Theodore Roosevelt

One of Us
posted Hide Post
JUAN YOU HAVE MORE THAN 200 PHOTOS PLEASE POST MORE.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
roe deer female.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
having lunch after a mourning of non stop shooting.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Juan...it looks like it was a fine group to be with.....what's in that bowl? Looks like a bratwurst in apple sauce..... Big Grin

Theodore Roosevelt

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Juan Pablo!

I’m happy to know of your successful trip, I enjoyed your report and pictures as well and remind me old times hunting and laughing together…..

Willy

Posts: 74 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 02 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by willy1953:
Congratulations Juan Pablo!

I’m happy to know of your successful trip, I enjoyed your report and pictures as well and remind me old times hunting and laughing together…..

Willy

"....remind me old times hunting and laughing together….." el mismo, Willy.... beer

Theodore Roosevelt

one of us
posted Hide Post
What a hunt Juan! Congratulations! Ver many good trophies! Did you got also Carin as trophy?

mario

Posts: 1421 | Location: northern italy | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mario:
What a hunt Juan! Congratulations! Ver many good trophies! Did you got also Carin as trophy?
\
Did you mean to ask if he mounted her? sofa

Theodore Roosevelt

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Hi,friends ,Mario ,yes i killed many ,many trophies ,sadly i only got a smile from my friend Carin....hunting with DON HEATH is just an incredible experience ,and we will hunt soon with him in Africa .Ill visit you in ITALY where i have family and if posibly ill like to shoot or hunt there.MARIO IM WAINTING FOR YOU HERE.
WILLY many adventures together that were good times ,i hope to see you again when you return to San Francisco and drink a good MALBEC,by the way thanks for the excellent wine YOU CHOOSE for me after i operated your mother.
BILL ill attend to a TAC MED schooll next year and i want to hunt with you probably NILGAI and hogs.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
(...)
BILL ill attend to a TAC MED schooll next year and i want to hunt with you probably NILGAI and hogs.

Nilgai? Boselaphus tragocamelus?

Μολὼν λάβε

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Afrikaander:
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
(...)

Nilgai? Boselaphus tragocamelus?

Martin....not sure about old "Boselaphus...." but here we call them the Blue Bull...introduced from India turn of the century on the King Ranch in Texas.

Theodore Roosevelt