THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SOUTH AMERICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  South American Big Game Hunting    Medical care/medicvac choppers in Latin America
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Medical care/medicvac choppers in Latin America
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
So, I've been diagnosed with some medical issues, which basically mean I can't be more than about 8 hours from an typical emergency room - its something my docs thought "any" hospital should be able to deal with/monitor, and be able to stabilize me - but, its pretty well permanently put an end to trips Africa.

Are there decent private hospitals/medical evac choppers in Argentina/Uruguay?

Its not terribly likely to be a problem, or really interfere w. hunting, unless it becomes an issue.

And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Posts: 863 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Juan Pozzi who posts here is a Medical Doctor and his family owns the hospital in Santa Fe, Argentina. Might be a good option for you

Tenga cuidado,

Hoot

Posts: 790 | Location: La Luz, New Mexico USA | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote