Find
Notify
Tools

Bird hunting in Argentina
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
In Argentina you can hunt millions of doves called golden dove ,picazuro pidgeon ,a lot of ducks ,avutarda or southern geese,bush pertrige,mountain partrige,common partrige,red wing partrige ,,parrots,quail,etc is a real paradise for wing shooters and i believe Argentina now is one of the best destinations for wing shooters of the world .Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Your pictures are enough to make me want to learn Spanish.

I just had a friend return from a 2 week trip to BA, and he loved the place. The Paris of Latin America, he called it. Paris as it used to be.

Smiler

analog_peninsula
-----------------------

It takes character to withstand the rigors of indolence.

Posts: 1580 | Location: Dallas, Tx | Registered: 02 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
I also just returned from Buenos Aires and then San Francisco where I hunted with Juan Pozzi and Alberto Foerster. Two finer gentlemen you will never meet. I went to hunt big game but also hunted birds a few times. What a place for the bird hunter. They come over in flocks, birds of all kinds from Golden Dives to Patagonia Blue Pigeons and small Parrots. On the ground you can stalk partridge. I shot many, many birds and can highly recommend these gentlemen.
And, as you say, Buienos Aires may be the Paris of South America, with one great exception, the attitude of the Argentines. I am not a French fan. In Buenos Aires, as in all of Argentina, you will find the people friendly, courteous, and most hospitable. And, as a bonus, the Argentine wine is much better than the French product....and their beef is wonderful.

I will post more in future. My first Patagonia Blue Pigeon

A few more assorted birds and a hare.....

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote