THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SOUTH AMERICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  South American Big Game Hunting    BILLINTHEWILD 11TH SAFARI IN ARGENTINA -PHOTOS-
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BILLINTHEWILD 11TH SAFARI IN ARGENTINA -PHOTOS-
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
Bill Berlat visted us for 11th time for 2 days we have been shooting doves and trying to get a hog ,sadly the intense heat moved out all the hogs from my farm and neighbour farms to a northwest pond .We have had clouds of doves and SAM TAFOYA ,Bills grandson killed hundreds of them demostrating excellent wing shooting skills .We killed a real big fox -same than african jackal-and taste litters of beers malbecs and tons of wild boar ribs .Hope to see Bill SAM TAFOYA many seasons more and of course Bill passed the legacy and friends from Argentina to his grandson .He promised to came everyyear to visit us .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I guided Bill for 11th time ,and hunting with a pro like his grandson its a joy ,he killed many many doves ,in one of Juans favourite spots where the sky is full of them .The second day we moved to the bush and the intense heat and drougth moved out all the hogs to a swampy area ,sadly we didnt have time to go there -many kms away in bad lands-the dogs didnt worked and they just want to cool off in the water ,very rare climate for august ,but we didnt have winter this year -and you believe the climate isnt changing -by the way FLAVIA MEALS WERE GREAT AS EVER AND I GAINED SEVERAL POUNDS ,we drunk litters and litters of beers ,and the best wines -one bottle of 1987 -of a special grape and the deserts were a word apart ....great time with my friend and his grandson .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wish to be there just to taste Flavias homemade meals ,i m a good friend of Bills since many years ago ,sadly this time he has been only 3 days here ,and i was in San Javier with a group of hunters guiding duck hunting ,HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN UNCLE BILL ,YOU ARE PART OF POZZI-ZURBRIGGENS FAMILY Wink

Posts: 108 | Location: Cordoba | Registered: 15 July 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Julio, you are too kind. Sorry to have missed you. My joy to have been able to introduce my Grandson to the Argentina
I have become so fond of. Un gran abrazo para Toto.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bill some years ago enjoying Juan and Flavias hospitality .I took the photo .

One of Us
posted Hide Post
More photos IM KNEELING FRONT ROW

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great pictures, looks like it was happy times among good friends.
Thanks for sharing with us.
George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5943 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Im Guadalupe,im in the 2 photos posted by Julio drinking with Bill at Juans home .
Currently im selling hunts in spain even cavalry pig sticking .
kisses from Mallorca .

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
LUPITA

I THOUGHT YOU LIVED IN BUENOS AIRES. SPAIN, EVEN BETTER....WILL YOU TAKE ME HUNTING IF I COME OVER?
CAVALRY PIG STICKING? IS THAT ON HORSEBACK?
faint

Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Bill Guadalupe lives between spain ,Patagonia ,Buenoas Aires and my home .Teorically she must bring some spain hunters ,shes an interesting decoy for atracting hunters .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Damn well attracted me.... diggin

Theodore Roosevelt