Find
Notify
Tools

SCI CONVENTION JAN.20+
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted
I am off to Reno next week for the SCI Convention. Will any of you be there? I you are please stop by to visit me in the Press Room..... wave

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Wish I would my friend, but not me.... at least not this year Wink

Will wait till your return, please feed us with pics, stories, gossips, and everything said, done and even what might be suggested over there !

Un abrazo

Martin

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Dont walk a lot all nigths for nothing with thoses Russian journalist, otherwise they may pay you unleast the dinner ticket.... he,he, better try to make good conection to Hunt on Turners properties in Junin de los Andes and a good buffalo hunt for poor southamerican guys,enjoy the show, a big hug for Quimby, good luck with His book, same for Colonel Boddigntong, and Namibians friends Janie & Errol, and take without permision a orange Nitroexpress Safaris cap from Sullivan stand.....Big Hug Guille

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billrquimby
posted Hide Post
Guillermo:

It is a shame you can't make it next week. It would be great to meet you, Juan Pozzi, Nanital and the other AR members from South America at a convention up here some time.

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy my book.

Bill Quimby

Posts: 2633 | Location: tucson and greer arizona | Registered: 02 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
G1....Sullivan has been banned from the show!!!! Not sure why. Confused ..will inquire....I will try to buy the Turner ranch at Junin...do you think he would take payments?? jumping
Will look for your Namib pals...

Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I´m now full of egg in my face....not knowing about Bill Quimby´s book. Would some of you be so kind as per informing me the title and contents?.
sofa

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billrquimby:
Guillermo:
It is a shame you can't make it next week. It would be great to meet you, Juan Pozzi, Nanital and the other AR members from South America at a convention up here some time.
In the meantime, I hope you enjoy my book.
Bill Quimby

Yes is a shame, but this time...is familly hollydays time, last fail due the flu influenza in Mexico, Now I think we will have more lucky.
Good Luck with Your book !!! I wish You total success with it!!! and I wait for my copy to enjoy during winter afternons.
Maybe is time for You to save some money and visit us next Year with Bubba from AZ. Big Hug Guille.

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billinthewild:
G1....Sullivan has been banned from the show!!!! Not sure why. Confused ..will inquire....I will try to buy the Turner ranch at Junin...do you think he would take payments?? jumpingWill look for your Namib pals...

Count with Me as partner on turner ranch purchase... thumb.maybe U$5000 mothly cuotes per 50 years period !!! U$3.000.000 a good offer!!! bewildered
Maybe Mr. Saeed want to join Us..... Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Guillermo Amestoy:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by billinthewild:
G1....Sullivan has been banned from the show!!!! Not sure why. Confused ..will inquire....I will try to buy the Turner ranch at Junin...do you think he would take payments?? jumpingWill look for your Namib pals...

Count with Me as partner on turner ranch purchase... thumb.maybe U$5000 mothly cuotes per 50 years period !!! U$3.000.000 a good offer!!! bewildered
Maybe Mr. Saeed want to join Us..... Big Grin[/QUOT

BETTER IDEA dancing....SAEED BUY IT AND WE TAKE CARE OF IT..... diggin

Theodore Roosevelt

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nainital:
I´m now full of egg in my face....not knowing about Bill Quimby´s book. Would some of you be so kind as per informing me the title and contents?.
sofa

Ricardo...the book is entitled "60 Years A Hunter." It is an autobiography of Bill's years in the hunting world, and his hunting experiences world wide, with all the people he has met and hunted with. A gem. Let me see what it would cost to send Priority International and perhaps we can get one to you.

Theodore Roosevelt

one of us
posted Hide Post
Bill: I´m jumping over your generous offer of your very busy time. Of course I´ll pay all the costs involved.
Thanks my friend clap

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote