Find
Notify
Tools

new Argentine hunt experience
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted
I was recently invited to be a guest at one of the most beautiful hunting estancias I have experienced in Argentina. A remote and very large property with rolling green hills, deep canyons, and a river running through it. The ranch teems with game offering excellent red stag, buffalo, black buck, and other species. Hunting on horseback is available as well. And a lodge that has to be considered first class in every respect, built on the side of a mountain with unspoiled views of a spectacular landscape. The accommodations are excellent and the cuisine comparable to a fine Argentine restaurant.

Since I did not have a chance to hunt there this trip all I can do if any A.R. members have further interest is to respond to a PM with photos and more detail. Remote as it may be travel to the property once one arrives in Argentina is minimal and you are met at the airport and whisked away to a most memorable hunting experience. Trophy preparation and export are professionally handled.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 218 Bee
posted Hide Post
PM sent...

DRSS

"I always take care to fire into the nearest hillside and, lacking that, into darkness." - the late Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 603 | Location: Coleman County, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of john e
posted Hide Post
PM sent for info.
john e

"How do we inspire ourselves to greatness when nothing less will do" -- Invictus

Posts: 440 | Location: south texas | Registered: 10 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pm sent.

Posts: 118 | Location: Utah | Registered: 25 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a nice place and an opportunity, but, can you take your own guns????

Jim Kobe
10841 Oxborough Ave So
Bloomington MN 55437
Professional member American Cusom Gunmakers Guild

Posts: 5500 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
PM Sent

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote