Notify
Tools

Couger for dinner?? MMMM
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of boilerroom
posted
Couger for dinner!
This was sweat & sour couger. I know what your thinking, but it was realy mountain lion.
It was the Big Buck Banquet here in 100 Mile House tonight and it was a feast!
The main course was bison and stuff. And every one had a chance to show off their harvest and what they could do with it. Tasted some pretty good stuff and...
Biggest Mule Deer was 173 1/8 but one much bigger with a split skull could not be entered.
185+
Not bad for a town with 1700 people and 120 entries.

Posts: 4326 | Location: Under the North Star! | Registered: 25 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mmmmmmmmmmmm.......... pussy.......cat for dinner.

Posts: 332 | Location: Upper Midwest | Registered: 05 September 2002Reply With Quote
<mod 12>
posted
I've fished around 100 Mile House and have visited your fair community. I love it up there. I hope to hunt deer up there one day.

one of us
Picture of boilerroom
posted Hide Post
It is great muley country and I'm seeing more White tail every year. My huntig partner shot the best tasting deer I ever tasted anywhere, any time ever this year.
I'm glad to hear you've fished up here. Most people who have not been here would not believe me if I tried to tell them of the quality fishing available.
Where did you fish? Could help you out.

Posts: 4326 | Location: Under the North Star! | Registered: 25 December 2002Reply With Quote