THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM RECIPES FOR HUNTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Recipes for Hunters    If you like toasted pumpkin seeds like I do

Moderators: Ninja Hunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you like toasted pumpkin seeds like I do
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted
... ya'll might want to try this come fall.

https://iamnm.com/sweet-new-me...chile-pumpkin-seeds/

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16300 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Bill, now that sounds very good. I've always just baked them with salt but that chili powder is a great idea. I'm looking forward to it.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I love roasted pumpkin seeds. I usually make mine with Cajun seasoning. The chili with honey sounds like a winner. I'll give 'em a try.

Posts: 470 | Location: Denton, Texas | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Cajun seasoning sounds good too. " Dem boys know how to spice tings up, I guarontee!"

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote