THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM RECIPES FOR HUNTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Recipes for Hunters    Tried this recipe for Hatch green chile apple pie

Moderators: Ninja Hunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tried this recipe for Hatch green chile apple pie
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted
It has some kick all right. Nice with whipped cream or ice cream. All you Tex/New Mex chile-heads here should try it.

https://goldilockskitchen.com/...ghHnuPie1ZwwLAeYEkwo

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16287 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a winner!

The two nut farms in Almogordo, and several of the chile stores in Hatch make a green chili nut brittle. I can't remember if it was peanut or pistachio.

Worth an eat!

Posts: 7763 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Damn, you guys, BOTH sound marvelous! tu2 tu2

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
That apple pie does sound interesting. It's worth a try. Some things I won't attempt, like a buddy who likes peanut butter + mayonnaise sandwiches. One has to draw the line somewhere. And no I haven't tried it but I'm passing judgement just the same. lol

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Some things I won't attempt, like a buddy who likes peanut butter + mayonnaise sandwiches. One has to draw the line somewhere.

You're definitely my brother, Randy! rotflmo clap rotflmo