THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM RECIPES FOR HUNTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Recipes for Hunters    Porridge With Black Sesame And Honey

Moderators: Ninja Hunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Porridge With Black Sesame And Honey
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
As a family, we all wake up early.

This morning my daughter left at 6 to go swimming.

My wife got into the gym to exercise.

I wanted to have breakfast, do some paperwork, and do my exercise later on.

Looking around, I found some porridge -my daughter loves it with blueberries!

I also found a jar with black sesame seeds.

I heated some water, added some honey, porridge and black sesame.

It was ready in a few minutes.

Never had it before, it it was absolutely delicious!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66762 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Saeed, when you say porridge are you referring to oatmeal? Had not even heard of black sesame. Sounds intriguing.
Glad your daughter can go swimming. Such activity is almost shut down here with the virus so out of control.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16306 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:
Saeed, when you say porridge are you referring to oatmeal? Had not even heard of black sesame. Sounds intriguing.
Glad your daughter can go swimming. Such activity is almost shut down here with the virus so out of control.

Bill,

We have been back to almost normal life for months now.

Certain places - gymnasium for instance - are required to have less people in them than normal.

Shops in malls have signs stating how many customers can be served at any time - this number is so high it is almost impossible to break it even before the virus!

Hopefully things will ease up in other countries soon too.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66762 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote