Find
Notify
Tools

Leftovers!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted

Lunch today. Leftover blue gills (yes, from my pond) with onion rings. This was dinner last night. I cut up a huge red onion and battered/deep fried before doing the fish. Really nice. Had with Capitano beans from the garden. Ate all the beans.

I take the time to scale and filet my fish though I do skin catfish. Absolutely delicious meal.

~Ann

Posts: 19148 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
YUM!

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
You know; I try to eat healthy, with steamed broccoli + spimsch at every supper along with the chicken or the daily alternated fish but damn it! I still love the taste of breaded, deep fryed southern cooking; be it it fish, chicken, or steak strips. All supplied with cream gravy. tu2

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
As you can see mine is very healthy. No gravy! Wink

~Ann

Posts: 19148 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
What a trooper! tu2

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote