THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM RECIPES FOR HUNTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Recipes for Hunters    Cooking fish the Northern Territory style

Moderators: Ninja Hunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cooking fish the Northern Territory style
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
No banana leaves to wrap your fish in? No problems......

http://www.ntnews.com.au/lifes...k0b1ks-1227100243608

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7975 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's a good idea for cooking in the bush.You could however do a neater job by cutting off top and bottoms of the cans , slitting them open .Then using as many rectangles as you need !
Julia Child in one program caught a large salmon in Norway. They decided to cook it in Al .It seemed that they used about a mile of Al foil .Host must have owned an Al company. fishing

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aussie ingenuity never ceases to amaze me. This one's pretty good, but I'd cut up the cans before I drank too many of them or it could be a bloodbath.

Posts: 10007 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
OK I do appreciate their ingenuity.

However I cooked some Bara in the Northern Territory a few weeks ago.

I planned ahead and had a skillet and some olive oil.

So I ask who is the more ingenious???

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
NE:

You take the fun out of everything :-)

Posts: 10007 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Evan K.
posted Hide Post
Pretty slick! Hope those cans weren't lined with plastic.

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Posts: 775 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 05 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
Never go to camp without aluminium foil.

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote