THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM RECIPES FOR HUNTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Recipes for Hunters    Another way to cook that hog you just harvested

Moderators: Ninja Hunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another way to cook that hog you just harvested
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted
First, find yourself come lovely young Thai (?)
ladies to assist with the prep.
I never would have thought of pork, shrimp and crab!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...0l9z8eCWi7X-RAwjlMG4

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16306 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Bill, I've got a buddy that married a Phillipeno girl (+ all the family;that's how it works) [everyone from a mama on down moves in] Anyway they take their pig cooking seriously. John came over to my shop to use the shop + welders to build this 'cooker' for lack of a better word. It was made out of a 55-gallon drum with a few tee posts welded to make a base over the fire as well as used as a rotisserie. Hey, it worked + quite well I must admit. Those folks have been making do with nothing for years.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bill, for just a moment I thought you might be making a reference to the old adage of the railroad worker libertine that went to Thailand + spent all his time laying Thais. Sorry wrong forum. Roll Eyes

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Someone's been hitting the sauce -- the Smokey Mo's!

rotflmo

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16306 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bill, you must have caught me in the midst of a BBQ orgy. Wink