Find
Notify
Tools

If you are ever in Branson, MO...
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
I recommend you visit my friend Dana Peterson's restaurant. BTW- He's a hunter too.

~Ann

Posts: 19127 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Boy, I can just taste that pig. I'll bet he does a good business. I understand that Branson is pretty much the "new Nashville" as far as country music goes. That should bring in a crowd. That's the ideal; they come + spend money then go home. We seem to have the other problem here. They come, stay + drive the property values up.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Yup. Branson is a tourist town. I live about an hour and a half from there. It's a busy place.

Dana is an awesome chef. Extraordinary brisket too.

~Ann

Posts: 19127 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
I drove up to Branson from The Tulsa show many years ago. South Missouri, North Arkansas surprised me, how beautiful it is.

Posts: 6361 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is beautiful country. I was in Springfield in 1977 for 3 months + went on a backpacking trip in the Mark Twain National Forest. The only bad part was driving through the Ozarks by myself I had to watch the road + could not enjoy the sights to the max.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Ann, that hog is just to die for. I'll take five pounds of pulled, please ... and another five pounds to take home. hilbily

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16306 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MeMe
posted Hide Post
My mouth is watering!

Posts: 360 | Location: California | Registered: 14 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dana must do a great business; hell, I'm ready to order right now + I'm half a nation away. tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can only guess how hard that man has worked to get where he is.

Posts: 143 | Location: mid-michigan | Registered: 04 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A person who works hard + delivers a superior product deserves to be successful.