Tools

Not hunt-related, but oh, boy!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted
Wow this looks good.

https://www.shared.com/find-yo...ok&utm_campaign=food

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16368 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That looks great - and, it's just begging for a grilled ham and cheese (or maybe grilled fried-bologna and cheese, or maybe a grilled bacon and cheese, or maybe...well, you get the idea) sandwich to go with it. Smiler

Posts: 51246 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Tas, yes, the grilled-cheese croutons make a perfect accompaniment.

– John Green, author

Posts: 16368 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good Grief - I skipped over the description and only read the ingredients list...so I missed the significance of that!

A home run, this is! tu2

Posts: 51246 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Homemade tomato soup has always been my favorite. tu2 I'll have to give this one a try. Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
As to homemade soup,your recipe is grand,but I remember when I was divorced with 3 kids to feed + all their friends.I made venison chili.Those "kids" are all grown now but whenever we see each other,they always ask me me,"Dad,when are you going to make another batch of chili?"Always nice to know that one has made a positive influence (sounds so phony;I just was glad because it was true in everyone elses eyes.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Made this one last night, and used homemade buttermilk bread and Tillamook Extra Sharp for the grilled cheese croutons. Very, very satisfying. Definite keeper that goes into the rotation.

– John Green, author