New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cigar pleasure
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 2662 | Location: Lone Star State | Registered: 12 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
these guys make some serious maduro and oscuro cigars. Definitely a must if you hit Vegas. You can tell them what blend you like, or want to try, and the gentlemen will roll you one in about five or six minutes.

I bring back a double handful of Cubans when I go to Africa, but these guys offer an equivalent for a very reasonable price. Less than driving 500 miles north to Canada.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nicholosi
posted Hide Post
Can't afford cubans in Canada anyway with the tax. Spent a fortune at Casa Fuente last time I was in Vegas but I'll look these guys up on my next trip.

John

Life Member Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member NRA
DRSS

Posts: 131 | Location: Cypress, TX | Registered: 28 September 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As I have worked/lived outside the US since 2004 I have become partial to the Romeo and Julieta #5 Petite. Just enough with a martini at the end of the week.

Posts: 1572 | Location: Either far north Idaho or Hill Country Texas depending upon the weather | Registered: 26 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
there are few greater pleasures at the end of a ten or eleven hour hunt thru wait-a-minute thorns than a scalding hot shower.

One of them is grilled finger steaks from an antelope you shot that morning.

Another is a full bottle of chilled Amarula and one of the big Cohibas or a Partagas 1966 on a shaded patio.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote