New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charge Bar Chart
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Need a charge bar chart for Mec charge bars. The non-bushing type. Or I could post the charge bar number, and maybe someone could give me the capacities....Thanks, Grant

Posts: 336 | Location: SE Minnesota | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM Sent!

Posts: 438 | Location: California | Registered: 01 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have an MEC chart in PDF form if you would like it..... PM me back with your email address.

"aim small, miss small" Benjamin Martin

Posts: 90 | Location: EastTN | Registered: 21 November 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now that i assume you have a chart in your possesion. But if you didn,t here is a trick to use in those old style charge bars. I devised this way of telling since i have and old 250Mec reloader,in the days when they had serial numbers on them. Take the charge bar and place it on a sheet of metal,and fill the hole in the bar with the powder your going to use,then with a straight edge scroll across the top of the bar to wipe off excess. then take this amount and weigh it on your scales. One can go through different powders and make his own little chart on what the bar throws with different powders. van

Posts: 442 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 16 December 2005Reply With Quote