New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lead Shot Sales
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
WalMart and others keep selling lead shot. I thought there was a province-wide ban on the stuff. I can imagine the 7 1/2 still going for clays, but who is buying the 4's and other game loads and why is the stuff still being sold? Anybody know?

Posts: 36231 | Location: Laughing so hard I can barely type.  | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of IdahoVandal
posted Hide Post
Couldn't tell you about BC but I would imagine it is only banned for hunting i.e. I doubt it is illegal to "posess". Their are many uses for lead shot-- works well in snadbag type rifle rests or any application where weight may be desired.

Are you really "asking" are just trolling in new waters?

minus 300 posts from my total
(for all the times I should have just kept my mouth shut......)

Posts: 844 | Location: Moscow, Idaho | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The political forum is for trolling. You don't think guys go there to agree do you? At least I've never seen it.

I see I misphrased my question. WalMart wetc don't sell shot by itself, at least not here. They're selling fully loaded hunting ammo with lead shot.

Posts: 36231 | Location: Laughing so hard I can barely type.  | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Maby for dispatching sharks caught in international waters? Kill'em All!!!Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
In most states it's primarily only banned in Waterfowl Hunting areas.

The primary reason it is still being sold is because there is many other species being hunted w/ it in many areas.

Here in the South we hunt Rabbit, Squirrel, Turkey, and Varmints w/ lead shot, most commonly 4s, 5s, and 6s. Pheasant is another that alot of people shoot w/ lead 6s.

Not sure if you all can hunt these animals or can hunt them w/ lead but, that's the way it is here in the states.

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote