Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where to buy 20 ga Hulls
 Login/Join

posted
Any one know where a Canadian can purchase 20 ga hull. Gun Broker sellers don't ship to Canada & I can't find a Canadian supplier. Hulls have to be unprimed or once fired to make it through customs. Any help would be appreciated. I would prefer once fired if possible.

One of Us
Picture of The Shottist
posted Hide Post
If it is not illegal, I am willing to sell you some.
Are you partial to a specific brand hull?
I have Federal, Estate, and WInchester.
How much do you want to pay? I'm not sure of the quantities, but I can count them if you are interested.

If your hunting dog is fat, then you aren't getting enough exercise. Smiler

Posts: 598 | Location: currently N 34.41 W 111.54 | Registered: 10 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think you can buy 20 gauge hulls from Ballistic Products, Inc.

They sell internationally ...... everything but hazmat stuff.

Posts: 49226 | Registered: 21 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
In addition to the advice given by the others above, if you live near an active skeet range you can almost always pick up for free empty 20 gauge once-fired hulls (i.e. factory loads that are fired only once, and then the hull discarded) on the skeet field.

You can pick up even far more 12 gauge ones. But empty 28 gauge and .410 hulls are very much more difficult to find there.

"How's that whole 'hopey-changey' thing working out for ya?"

Posts: 5883 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 11 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
LOL. 28 GA> are just impossible to find at the range now a days. killpc

If a word is spelled wrong its not my fault its the computer's

Posts: 25 | Location: Southern Ohio | Registered: 15 December 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Basfshmn:

LOL. 28 GA> are just impossible to find at the range now a days.

Not 'just impossible' because just this year I've been able to pick up, off the ground, some 28 and 410 hulls at the range where I shoot -- Prince George's County Trap and Skeet Range (in Maryland) -- but admittedly doing so is very difficult as very few of those are discarded.

"How's that whole 'hopey-changey' thing working out for ya?"

Posts: 5883 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 11 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Check with Billy D Williams at Billydsupplies.com. He has rem sts 20 ga hulls for 8 cent each plus shipping.

Chic Worthing
"Life is Too Short To Hunt With An Ugly Gun"
http://webpages.charter.net/cworthing/

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
clapI can supply you with hulls, most any gauge ,I have 1500 good used old style 20 ga.AAs ; few 100 once fired H-S AA 20s and some Remington STS 20s. I will be getting lot more in soon. Canada; no problem.John.