Find
Notify
Tools

Walmart Clearance
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Colorado Bob
posted
I just bought 96 boxes of Gold Medal, AA and Remington Nitro's for $5 each. Some where 1145 fps, 1200fps, 1235fps or 1250 fps. Most were #8 shot a few were 7 1/2's. This was top of the line shells----not he cheap promos. Hard to reload for that price especially with the hard shot.

There were some of the 1300 fps loads for sporting clays. I picked up some of them for dove hunting. 1300fps is to fast for ATA shoots.

Posts: 598 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 09 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
You guys are fortunate to get these deals from Walmart. The stores in my area don't carry any firearms and only a limited amount of ammo at two stores. One store doesn't even sell ammo let alone firearms.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2291 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bob - - That is a really good deal. With the price of lead shot today I don't think you can beat that price reloading. I am very partial to AA hulls for reloading - they are about all I use anymore.

Posts: 872 | Location: S. E. Arizona | Registered: 01 February 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MickinColo
posted Hide Post
What Wal-mart did you buy out?

Posts: 2650 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 15 February 2003Reply With Quote