New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winchester AA 12 ga. hulls
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have a bunch of these sitting around that I would like to get rid of, as I shoot skeet and rarely shoot the 12 any more. Anyone know what these sell for?
Thanks, Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A nickle a piece is fair.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2628 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks df!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Scout Master 54
posted Hide Post
Do you have the older CF hull or the newer HS? $.04 - $.05 is about the market.

Posts: 332 | Location: Western CT | Registered: 10 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No idea! How do I tell? Probably the older as I have been hoarding these for a while.
Peter.

One of Us
Picture of 470Evans
posted Hide Post
Peter,

If they are the old compression hulls I will take a couple hundred. You can see an extra plastic collar and the rim is usually stamped HS on the new ones.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Posts: 1299 | Location: Texas | Registered: 29 August 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
470 I will take a look at the hulls and let you know.
Peter.