New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Family Member
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Meet the newest member of the family. It followed me home Friday and my wife said I could keep it. I think I'm in love. Can't wait until the 500 mile break-in period is finished. Even while driving it mildly I can tell it's going to be amazing. I traded in my '09 Challenger R/T and this one has 110 more hp. This is going to be a lot of fun.

dancing

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

DRSS; NRA; Illinois State Rifle Association; Missouri Sport Shooting Association

“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”
– Thomas Sowell, “The Vision Of The Anointed: Self-Congratulation As A Basis For Social Policy”

Posts: 771 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 09 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
iirc, there is an old poem with a line "something wicked, this way comes...".

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Breakin? Didn't that go out in the 70s?

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
iirc, there is an old poem with a line "something wicked, this way comes...".

“By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes.”
- Macbeth; Act IV, Scene 1

DRSS; NRA; Illinois State Rifle Association; Missouri Sport Shooting Association

“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”
– Thomas Sowell, “The Vision Of The Anointed: Self-Congratulation As A Basis For Social Policy”

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchlambert:
Breakin? Didn't that go out in the 70s?

Apparently not. There are very specific instructions about the break-in on this car. The launch feature won't even unlock until there are over 500 miles on the car. That's OK, it gives me something to look forward to.