Find
Notify
Tools

1957 Ford Thunderbird and more
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted
From time to time there is a parking lot car "show and tell" in my little town. Just locals showing what they've got. This is from yesterday.

There were several very nice cars there. Classic American cars are all the rage in France, probably since they were never, or hardly ever, imported during the periods they were made. Which for the most part is still the case. In the fifties the French didn't have enough money for an American gas guzzler, but some do now.

Nikon D700 with a Nikkor 16-35mm lens.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
A picture in search of a caption?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got to wonder what is going to happen to all these 'cool' old cars when all the old white guys die? I had the same thoughts a couple of weeks ago when I was at a collector gun show.
C.G.B.