New
Find
Notify
Tools

And Another Fun While It Lasted Moment
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
And a very, very expensive one at that...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...urgring-Germany.html

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In the words of John Candy
"We can buff that out "

Posts: 477 | Location: British Columbia Canada  | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That and $6 million dollars...

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Doors even work fine , yes it will buff out ! faint

One of Us
Picture of Clayman
posted Hide Post
Koenigsegg blamed the crash on a faulty ABS sensor.

Still, though. Ouch.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Gilbertsville, PA | Registered: 08 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of FMC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Clayman:
Koenigsegg blamed the crash on a faulty ABS sensor.

Still, though. Ouch.

They are not known for their downforce. A few years back they had one which was designed to ie "should have" gotten the best time on Top Gear (the original/good one, not the unwatchable current show). That car went off track into a tire barrier. IIRC they were going to put a wing on it to return. Never saw the follow up.

There are two types of people in the world: those that get things done and those who make excuses. There are no others.

Posts: 1428 | Location: El Campo Texas | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Clayman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FMC:
They are not known for their downforce. A few years back they had one which was designed to ie "should have" gotten the best time on Top Gear (the original/good one, not the unwatchable current show). That car went off track into a tire barrier. IIRC they were going to put a wing on it to return. Never saw the follow up.

I remember that, too. I watched both episodes and saw where the car wasn't able to stay under the control of the Stig and ran off into the grass and a tire barrier. They did end up shipping the car back with a larger rear wing on it, and the sonofagun actually set the best time on the track! It was later usurped by some other cars, but for a period, it was the champ.

I can't confirm, but I'm pretty sure the downforce on the One:1 is much heavier than previous models. They're learning from their designs and making higher-performance cars all the time.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Gilbertsville, PA | Registered: 08 December 2005Reply With Quote