Notify
Tools

And now this....
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Indian super car from Mahindra - supposed it had to eventually happen.

For raw performance, pretty hard to beat electricity. They say 0–62 mph in "about" 2 seconds.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of FMC
posted Hide Post
I had the good fortune to drive the Porsche Taycan Turbo S. An absolutely fantastic car, bewildering acceleration, very comfortable and it can double as a daily driver. But not my cup of tea. I’ll take a normally aspirated GT3 RS any day of the week.......which incidentally is my track car!

There are two types of people in the world: those that get things done and those who make excuses. There are no others.

Posts: 1428 | Location: El Campo Texas | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Not for me either. Even if I could afford it or even a GT3 (in speed yellow), I'd have to go with piston power.
Mahindra doesn't seem to be in the picture. Looks to be all Pininfarina with the drivetrain components engineered/supplied by Rimac,Rimac - Croatia

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5099 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Found it. Pininfarina is a subsidiary of Mahindra. Learn something new every day.

Posts: 5099 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, they call it the Curry Parmesan Express.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
What's next? John Deere buys out Bugatti from VW!
Runs on propane made from swine waste.