New
Find
Notify
Tools

A fun car thread
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice ride, Butch !

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of model7LSS
posted Hide Post
I love the engine. Very unassuming. "What's under the hood?" Ah you know just a run of the mill big block. Bench seat grocery getter. Great ride.

Auburn University BS '09, DVM '17

Posts: 603 | Location: Selma, AL | Registered: 16 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Okay, I'll play

Guns and hunting

Posts: 1096 | Registered: 07 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of FMC
posted Hide Post
I bought this car for the track. I joined MSR Houston in June- a race track 60 mi from my house. Car has 2500 miles, 2000 of which on the track. 500 track miles with paper plates. Bought a trailer so it won't be on the street. Slicks, straight exhaust, a cage and racing seats are on the horizon.

There are two types of people in the world: those that get things done and those who make excuses. There are no others.

Posts: 1428 | Location: El Campo Texas | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FMC:
I bought this car for the track. I joined MSR Houston in June- a race track 60 mi from my house. Car has 2500 miles, 2000 of which on the track. 500 track miles with paper plates. Bought a trailer so it won't be on the street. Slicks, straight exhaust, a cage and racing seats are on the horizon.

Nice car Frank.

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
My previous car:

My current ride:

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice Toys, all!

Guns and hunting

Posts: 1096 | Registered: 07 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Boys and their toys! It's fun ain't it!

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of FMC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchlambert:

Butch. It ain't a dress rehearsal.......

There are two types of people in the world: those that get things done and those who make excuses. There are no others.

Posts: 1428 | Location: El Campo Texas | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of FMC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:
My previous car:

My current ride:

Nice. Though I've never ridden in one that is so reminiscent of a throwback to stuffin big brute iron in a small European chassis that another Texan thought of a few decades ago.........

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

It's not? I thought it was.

One of Us
Picture of FMC
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

It's not? I thought it was.

No, t'isn't......Shit man, GET AFTER IT then!!!!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My latest. Fun little car.

Posts: 1572 | Location: Either far north Idaho or Hill Country Texas depending upon the weather | Registered: 26 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:

Nice. Though I've never ridden in one that is so reminiscent of a throwback to stuffin big brute iron in a small European chassis that another Texan thought of a few decades ago.........

Right Frank. I do believe Shelby was highly involved in its development. There's nothing intelligent about the Viper. Just power married to a manual transmission, and a place to sit while trying to control it. A real Knuckle Dragging Beast!!!

One of Us
Picture of model7LSS
posted Hide Post
Love the 340. We had a 72 Duster 340 drag car growing up. Man that little mill made some power. Everytime we fired it up people swore it was a big block.

Auburn University BS '09, DVM '17

Posts: 603 | Location: Selma, AL | Registered: 16 January 2005Reply With Quote