THE ACCURATE RELOADING CLASSIC AND SPORTS CAR FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classic And Sports Cars    Concourse d’elegance/Car week 2021 Anyone else attend?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Concourse d’elegance/Car week 2021 Anyone else attend?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted
Saw some amazing stuff this year. Anyone else attend?

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27595 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
No Boomer. How was it? Any baby boomer cool cars there? It seemed to be all mostly big 1930's Rolls Royce's etc. from what I gathered on TV over the decades. Tell me about it.
CB

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5099 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MeMe
posted Hide Post
Not this year. Many years ago I did.

Posts: 360 | Location: California | Registered: 14 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
Saw a ton of amazing cars. Even sat in a $5,000,000 cobra. There was a mix of everything from new exotics to the first cars. This year they had every grand champion from the previous 70 years so it was quite a show. It’s fun to be around so many great cars and people with passion about them who are willing to share them with the world. YouTube has a bunch of good videos on there from this year. I took a bunch of pics that I should share. The 50s and 60s race cars were my favorites as well as some pretty special older ones like the Mormon Meteor Deusenberg.

https://youtu.be/Sezq2ZUB3_w

this video has a good sample.

Posts: 27595 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the video. It was well done and much appreciated.
CB

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5099 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
That was not me in the video lol.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That was Big Herc.

You guys might have something in common, in your former employer and his being a resident.

Posts: 1278 | Location: The Bluegrass State | Registered: 21 October 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What a great video.
Didn’t know they were going to have the 70 winners.
Saw the Duesenberg Mormon Meteor ....the yellow single headlight.
And I saw the SSJ that Clark Gable had.
The other SSJ was Coopers. That and the Meteor were 2 of the 3 that had 2 carbs feeding the SuperChargers that Duesenberg built.....I don’t know the third.
The Meteor had been there back in the 80s.
Was there when they had all 6 Type 41 Bugatti’s there.
Back when the world was young.

Did you hear what happened at The Quail? A guy near here in Carlise PA took the Spirit of the Quail Trophy with “The Indian in the Crate”
I had never heard of The Quail before.

Posts: 435 | Location: South Central PA | Registered: 11 November 2010Reply With Quote