New
Find
Notify
Tools

Norton 850 Commando
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I also had a full dress Moto Guzzi 850 LAPD Police bike. My nephew restored it and still has it.

Posts: 20082 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
In 73 I had a 450 (if memory serves) Ducati dirt bike that was killer for cross country.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
And no one has mentined the Triumph Bonneville!
Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Owned an restored Norton Dominator - sold it in 1984 when I left UK for Europe for GBO 2.000,-. Also had various Triumphs, BSAs, Francis Barnet 2 stroke 250 cc, Ariel Hunter and a Matchless.

At moment riding an old Triumph Bonni and looking for an old 70s or early 80s British bike to work on.

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2256 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted Hide Post
The National Motorcycle Museum Will Be Closing And Selling Off Over 300 Incredible Motorcycles This Fall

https://www.theautopian.com/th...fall-check-them-out/

Posts: 1069 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote