New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wow
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
I had one of those when I was just a kid. What's the big deal?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:
I had one of those when I was just a kid. What's the big deal?

I am writing a letter to John Lehman questioning how the navy let you near a fighter jet dancing

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
That's easy. Back then men were men, women appreciated it, and the sheep were a little nervous. Fossil fuel produced Sounds of Freedom were glorious. Beef was what's for dinner.
Terms like Cisgender didn't exist, and electric "cars" were relegated to the golf course ... where they belong!!

patriot

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
That's easy. Back then men were men, women appreciated it, and the sheep were a little nervous. Fossil fuel produced Sounds of Freedom were glorious. Beef was what's for dinner.
Terms like Cisgender didn't exist, and electric "cars" were relegated to the golf course ... where they belong!!

patriot

Big Grin

Porsche Tesla - electric cars are kicking ass at least for high end performance cars.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

patriot

Well said!

Posts: 41762 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote