Find
Notify
Tools

The family says hello
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Angus Morrison
posted
We're of course hunting and fine arms nuts, which of course goes hand in hand with classic cars, my boys' 1967 Fastback. Nothing fancy C4, 289, completely rust free desert car 51,000 miles.

Posts: 534 | Location: Northern British Columbia | Registered: 06 June 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of lee440
posted Hide Post
That's a damn good looking car!(family too!)

DRSS(We Band of Bubba's Div.)
N.R.A (Life)
T.S.R.A (Life)
D.S.C.

Posts: 2267 | Location: Houston, TX. | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We feel lucky! It's a lot of fun to play with.

Posts: 534 | Location: Northern British Columbia | Registered: 06 June 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good for you, Angus. Beautiful original.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Love the car, especially with those wheels. Seems to be a correct period match.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6601 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
it is such a clean car. I an glad it is not mine, I would be tempted to add the Shelby scoops, hood, and rear spoiler.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the kind words! Indeed she's very vanilla and original, I personally enjoy that style.

One of Us
Picture of lee440
posted Hide Post
Vanilla my Ass! that car is perfect, just as she sits. Clean lines with a great choice of wheels to set her off. I would change nothing!

DRSS(We Band of Bubba's Div.)
N.R.A (Life)
T.S.R.A (Life)
D.S.C.

Posts: 2267 | Location: Houston, TX. | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
this could turn ugly about the time those boys are old enough to discuss which one gets the car...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

And oh... By then I hope there's a '53-55 'Vette ready to hit the road. Then we'll have a third son, and I'll need a detached garage.