Notify
Tools

Lets see your classic motorcycles
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted
Posted for DDRHOOK aka Hook.

I'm sure he'll be along just now to tell us about 'em.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
thanks Steve.
the top one is a 93 harley 98 cid i used s&s for most of the custom parts in the motor.I worked on it in my kitchen but used my spare closet for a paint booth Big Grin spare bedrooms are great for paint booths
the blue one has a 88cid S$S motor

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
They look bloody nice mate but my only problem is my legs are too short for the feet forward seating position. Frowner

One of Us
posted Hide Post
not if your leave the old style running board type foot pegs on and a old style rocked shifter. It works great with my leg!! since I don't have an ankle Big Grin look at the board on the red one your legs would work on those! I had a girlfriend with short leg and she could shift it

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Mate, isn't it a stretch to get to the brake pedal?

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Here's my current one:

One of Us
posted Hide Post
noop you just adjust it back. Old bikers have a cure for everything Big Grin except bad hair cuts animal animal

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Oh very droll....... You must have been talking to she who must be obeyed! Wink

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin you of course the Saint Big Grin rotflmo I know it was a cheap shot but I'm an a$$h))l so I had to take it

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Yeah, you're right on all points.

animal rotflmo jumping rotflmo animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
jumping

One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
Here you go.
My 1924 Indian Scout

Posts: 3235 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
we might as well close this thread. Ain't nobody gonna top that...

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
C'mon Idaho,
It's not perfect! Take note of the tuna can generator cover tu2

Posts: 3235 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wasn't going to mention that it ain't a 30.50 Big Base engine...

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Huvis,

Very nice indeed..... and funnily enough, I know someone who has one those for sale at the moment. It needs restoring though.

I've gotta say that I've always had a soft spot for the Indians.

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Here's a pic of my 1952 BSA B33 plunger-framed classic. Was originally a local bike racers grass tracker but has been rebuilt from the ground up basically ,a rider restoration rather than a concourse build.

I tell people its a sedate gentlemans cycle , and I am neither sedate nor a gentleman .The assortment of boys arent mine tho - my small boys school buddies who all think its pretty neat having a ride on an old bike.

I have a 1981 Honda CX500C and a 1989 Honda GB400TT as well but you dont want to see stuff that modern do you ?

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4455 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Mate, that is bloody nice!!!!! tu2

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Here's a few that a friend of nine owned until a year or two ago.

He died unexpectedly and his widow sold the lot and went back to the UK.

I was away when the sale happened but if I'd known she was selling up, I'd have bought the Triton for sure.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
those sure bring back some old memory's