THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BASEBALL FORUM

I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

College World Series
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Ole Miss made it after all! Oxford is one of the regional sites this year and Ole Miss/Utah is the first game. SEC Baseball is all I follow, so this is big time for this stay at home old guy.

Posts: 1066 | Location: Mentone, Alabama | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
FYI: We were one of the first teams eliminated!

Posts: 1066 | Location: Mentone, Alabama | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rooting for the Okla State Cowboys!!!!

Posts: 10094 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fancy chickens v. The wildcats in the final.
Cats won game 1.

Posts: 1991 | Location: Sinton, TX | Registered: 16 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Chickens 1
Cats 1
FINAL game tonite ! 7pm (ESPN )

Posts: 1991 | Location: Sinton, TX | Registered: 16 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm not a gambler, but if I were ....Arizona by 3! It's been a looong series and I think the best 2 out of three is too lenient.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Who would have bet on Coastal Carolina winning a month ago?
Good for them as they were the best and earned their school's first ever national championship.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Enjoyed watching the Coastal players carry on behind the coaches back when he was being interviewed. Fun bunch to watch. College baseball is more entertaining that the pros - it is unpredictable.

Posts: 10094 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote