THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BASEBALL FORUM

I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2013 Post Season
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The Cardinals have taken Game 1 by the score of 9 - 1. So begins another winning post season with the Birds.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

DRSS; NRA; Illinois State Rifle Association; Missouri Sport Shooting Association

“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”
– Thomas Sowell, “The Vision Of The Anointed: Self-Congratulation As A Basis For Social Policy”

Posts: 771 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 09 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cardinals 6, Pirates 1.

Adam Wainwright pitches a one run complete game.

Have the Dodgers drop by this weekend...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
WOW what a game!

Next please

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Cards are up 2 games to 0 now and Game 3 has just started. Waino is on the mound. The Dodgers are going to have problems tonight. Go Cards. World Series here we come! 12 in 13!

dancing

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

DRSS; NRA; Illinois State Rifle Association; Missouri Sport Shooting Association

“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”
– Thomas Sowell, “The Vision Of The Anointed: Self-Congratulation As A Basis For Social Policy”

Posts: 771 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 09 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I could not have put it better...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote