THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BASEBALL FORUM

I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports  Hop To Forums  Baseball    Cubs are starting to scare me...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cubs are starting to scare me...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
they are in second place, just 2 games behind the Cards.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
and mathematically they are already out of the playoffs.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12525 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
I think all those loyal, long-suffering Cubbie fans deserve a break, myself.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16350 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am concerned, after living half my life within ten miles of Busch Stadium, that the shock to the collective central nervous system would cause mass hysteria...

They won, again, this afternoon.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When Pittsburg gets it together they scare me more than the Cubs. Although they have a long climb to get on top. Cardinals probably won't be able to replace Wainright though. As of right now they have lost 3 of the last 4.

velocity is like a new car, always losing value.
BC is like diamonds, holding value forever.

Posts: 1650 | Location: , texas | Registered: 01 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The All Star game has come and gone, and the Cards are still in First Place. Bucs second, and the still above .500 Cubbies in third.

Looks like the two wild cards will come from the Central Division again...