THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BASEBALL FORUM

I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AND SO IT BEGINS!!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Today is the day I've been waiting for all winter. Today, the Cardinal's pitchers and catchers report for Spring Training in Jupiter, Florida. The Cards have made some good trades during the off-season and didn't have to give up any of their young arms. Barring injury, they are going to be tough to beat this year. GO CARDS!!!

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

DRSS; NRA; Illinois State Rifle Association; Missouri Sport Shooting Association

“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”
– Thomas Sowell, “The Vision Of The Anointed: Self-Congratulation As A Basis For Social Policy”

Posts: 771 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 09 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The NL Pennant is ours to lose...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow, did it ever feel good watching Cardinals baseball on TV again yesterday. Starting to get a good look at some of the new players and some of the minor leaguers who may be playing at Busch Stadium in a few years. It looks like there will be 13 spring training games I'll be able to watch while waiting for March 31 - OPENING DAY!!!!!!! Next game, today at 12:05 PM CST. Go Cardinals!

DRSS; NRA; Illinois State Rifle Association; Missouri Sport Shooting Association

“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”
– Thomas Sowell, “The Vision Of The Anointed: Self-Congratulation As A Basis For Social Policy”

One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
I still have a bad taste in my mouth with a PED black eye at short....not to mention his salary

1st base is still a wonderment.....you cant hide Adams there for 6 months and he is anemic in any other slot

2ond is anyone's job that wants it

Kosma and Jay will be polishing the pine

The pitching staff is stacked like the Atlanta staff was in the 90's without the 25" wide strike zone

Posts: 7360 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
go ahead, rub it in...

As a refugee from soviet occupied Illinois living in Idaho, we get the friggin' Mariners!

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
I would have thought that a true Cardinal fan would have MLB ticket from DirecTV or wath live streaming games on the WWW

but.......

Posts: 7360 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
go ahead, rub it in...

As a refugee from soviet occupied Illinois living in Idaho, we get the friggin' Mariners!

Rich

If you have satellite TV ask them if you can get Fox Sports Midwest. They carry most of the Cards games live during the season. By most, I mean they probably have 150 of the games. Between them, ESPN, and the Fox network affiliate I can watch almost every regular season game. It's really great. On top of that, the Fox Sports Midwest broadcast team is really good.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Should be an exciting year for us Cardinal fans. Although that's the norm.

velocity is like a new car, always losing value.
BC is like diamonds, holding value forever.

Posts: 1650 | Location: , texas | Registered: 01 August 2008Reply With Quote