THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BASEBALL FORUM

I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mickey Mantle
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have autographs by two famous imbibers, Mickey Mantle and Bobby Layne(UT/Detroit Lions). They are on the same piece of paper. Anyone hazard a guess what it might be worth. There must be millions of Mantle autographs.

Posts: 458 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 03 February 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don’t have a clue what it’s worth. Mickey was my childhood sports hero.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2306 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of jennymadsan
posted Hide Post
I don't think so because you are not the only one which has autographs of imbibers and mickey mantle and bobby. There are thousands of people who have these autographs even giving you my sister example. Last year at the Halloween party my sister meet mickey mantle the second time she has also autograph. My sister fan of mickey mantle he hast-shirts and watches of mickey mantle. Recently She purchased 4 more printed shirts for reecoupons in discounted price.

one of us
posted Hide Post
There was a story in Friday's WSJ about Mantle's boyhood home being sold. The shack that was the backstop when Mutt tossed him pitches is still there.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7364 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote