THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BASEBALL FORUM

I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports  Hop To Forums  Baseball    Who's going to win the World Series?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who's going to win the World Series?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Now we know who's going to play, but who's going to win? My money is on Detroit.

velocity is like a new car, always losing value.
BC is like diamonds, holding value forever.

Posts: 1650 | Location: , texas | Registered: 01 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
No money but SF is kicking ass!!!

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27589 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
San Francisco!!!
Woooooohooooooo!!!!

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27589 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It was a sad ending for baseball, 2012...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
It was a sad ending for baseball, 2012...

It's always a sad ending for the losers.

I think it was a great year for baseball. And I think the Tiger's manager gave one of the classiest statements immediately after game four of "The Series" that I have ever seen in sports.

But as a Giants fan ever since back when they were located in New York and toeing off against the Brooklyn Dodgers, naturally I liked the outcome of it all quite well.

All the playoff games were well played by both sides and exciting to watch this year.

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alberta Canuck:
I think the Tiger's manager gave one of the classiest statements immediately after qame four of "The Series" that I have ever seen in sports.

Very well said! I was extremely impressed with his candor.

The Giants shocked the work(including us die-hard Giants fans).

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6834 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote