THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BASEBALL FORUM

I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Astros Proud
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted
The Astros have a damn fine team this year. Not only are they talented but they are young, enjoy the game, enjoy each other and share in each other's successes. Very fun to watch. Let's hope they continue to roll this season. tu2

Mike

Posts: 21092 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of subsailor74
posted Hide Post
Sounds like the 2016 Cubs - I wish them well.

Last year on my birthday I shot a nice buffalo with a Jeffery double rifle in the Save Conservancy. This year I will be spending it in Wrigley Field with my youngest daughter watching the Cubs take on the Cardinals. I think this falls under the "twice blessed" category.

Posts: 1594 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 29 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I suppose. There is no reason that anyone that has seen anywhere else would choose to reside in Houston, so the resident's of it will have something to cheer about and forget about the dismal location.

Posts: 1421 | Location: WA St, USA | Registered: 28 August 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Classy Ray.....very classy.

Posts: 41762 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got to win tonight!!!

Go 'stos....

Posts: 10094 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Closest-matched series I ever remember watching!

Posts: 20076 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Two words . . . World Champions! tu2

Mike

Posts: 21092 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all my Texas Buds!

Posts: 20076 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cougarz
posted Hide Post
Given what those who live in Houston have had to endure this year, congratulations on having a first time world champion team!

Roger

*we band of 45-70ers*

Posts: 2786 | Location: Washington (wetside) | Registered: 08 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
.....and then the scandal unfolded. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...ign_stealing_scandal Not so proud.

Posts: 13760 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote