THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BASEBALL FORUM

I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports  Hop To Forums  Baseball    RANGERS going to the World Series!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RANGERS going to the World Series!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I wish I had saved it but after the first game, some pundit wrote a column to the effect that the Rangers acted like a bunch of schoolboys and the Yankees were the veterans who would get the job done in the end. Yeah, right......

Go Rangers.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
Bush will be happy
Now that is political!

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27590 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
jumping

It could only be better if they were to play a Chicago team and sweep them in 4 games.
Go Rangers

Posts: 56912 | Location: GUNSHINE STATE | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It was great to see that arrogant little snot Rodrigez have the 'honor' of batting the last out! animal

Posts: 4150 | Location: Adirondack Mountains, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote