THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BASEBALL FORUM

I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports  Hop To Forums  Baseball    Boycotting Baseball this year
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boycotting Baseball this year
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am boycotting baseball this year. The folks at Delta, Coke and others that are mad about asking people to prove they are citizens and have the constitutional right to vote is wrong????
We have turned into a pathetic nation of losers that won't fight the evil in front of us.

Baseball can go away if they give in to the Black Supremicists and Democrats who suffer black envy....

Posts: 10094 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Boycotting MLB will be easy after several years' practice on NBA and NFL.

Indy

Life is short. Hunt hard.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
No problem boycotting baseball- it is boring as watching paint dry anyway. Two teams, 18 guys “playing” but only 3 actually doing anything at any given time. The other 15 are standing around spitting tobacco and scratching their nuts.... 4+ hours of extreme boredom. thumbdown

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13104 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I’ve been an avid baseball fan since Mantle and Maris were chasing Ruth’s home run record. I’ve been to many games in quite a few ball MLB parks.
No more, to hell with MLB.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2628 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I haven't watched a ball game on TV in years + even then I found the "All-Star Games" the most entertaining.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote