ACCURATERELOADING.COM BLACK POWDER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Black Powder    Austin Hellack trigger repair or replacement needed

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Austin Hellack trigger repair or replacement needed
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I bought a Austin Hellack rifle and need the trigger fixed or a replacement for it. I have checked all over the web and have had no luck. any help would be appreciated.Seems all the gun smiths are gone from around me. Thanks, Jeff

Posts: 557 | Location: Michigan, US | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 69deer:
I bought a Austin Hellack rifle and need the trigger fixed or a replacement for it. I have checked all over the web and have had no luck. any help would be appreciated.Seems all the gun smiths are gone from around me. Thanks, Jeff

What is wrong with yours ? I had problems with one and fixed it myself ...if the trigger group screws become loose , the trigger group falls down from the bolt engagement, producing an accidental discharge..be careful.

Mine would fire , just putting the safe on or off ..

DRSS Chapuis 9.3 x 74 R
RSM. 416 Rigby
RSM 375 H&H

Posts: 1293 | Location: Catskill Mountains N.Y. | Registered: 13 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The trigger won't move at all. Not forward or backwards.

Posts: 557 | Location: Michigan, US | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jeff-- PM sent on this.