Find
Notify
Tools

Dakota no 10 7x57 value
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted
What would be a market value if excellent condition and upgraded wood?

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Usually to actually sell one it’s $3000-$4000.

Posts: 290 | Location: Coweta Oklahoma  | Registered: 08 January 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That might be on the low side.

Posts: 20083 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I picked up a Model 10 in .280 AI, upgraded wood and case hardened receiver, for $4,400 about four years ago.

Posts: 6091 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Got a pic or two?
Dakota's variation in wood grain eye appeal from one rifle to the next has a bearing on value even in upgraded wood.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5097 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Guess not................

Posts: 5097 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Sorry just missed this post. Turns out I think it was a scam. Too many negatives, shady appearing seller, and a price too far out of whack to make the risk worthwhile. I appreciate the input from folks.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Thanks for checking back bluefish. Sorry to hear it didn't work out.
I've still got my Dakota 10 'deluxe' in .275 Rigby. Never got any bids over $5,000. Just couldn't let it go that cheap. The work is impeccable.
Good luck in your search. Hope you find the "right one".
CB