THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SINGLE SHOT RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Single Shot Rifles    I am looking for a Gahendra stock.

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I am looking for a Gahendra stock.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted
This is cross-posted in gunsmithing. I have a Gahendra martini that needs a buttstock. Do you have one you will part with or know where I can find one? The Gahendra uses a different stock from the traditional Martini Henry. The Gahendra has an upper and lower action tang, rather than a socket to hold the stock. Failing all that, does anybody have one I can borrow for a pattern stock?

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3810 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Dave, ask over here:
https://www.tapatalk.com/group...tishmilitariaforums/
There is a lot of discussion there about the safety of the Gahendras among other topics.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16306 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote