New
Find
Notify
Tools

Selling a TCR
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
For the Thompson Center enthusiasts - I have a TCR Aristocrat Rifle with 8 barrels including some rarer factory ones (.32-40, 7x64, .222) and a 7mm BR custom barrel. 4 barrels are scoped with Leupolds and Redfields. I am considering selling.

Would you try to sell the whole kit as a unit or sell the rifle with one barrel and sell the others individually? Take the scopes off?

Appreciate your thoughts.

Matt Romagnuolo

Posts: 100 | Location: All over, US Army | Registered: 23 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
TCs tend to sell better as parts because most buyers do not want everything included in the package.

Posts: 815 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 24 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I sold mine a few years ago with one barrel no scope with base and rings. I sold the other two barrels without the scopes as individuals. got top dollar at that time for all. DW

Posts: 1016 | Location: Happy Valley, Utah | Registered: 13 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I would keep the rifle with the most popular chambering together until all the other barrels are sold first.

Posts: 19317 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your thoughts.

Matt Romagnuolo

Posts: 100 | Location: All over, US Army | Registered: 23 June 2002Reply With Quote