THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SINGLE SHOT RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Single Shot Rifles    Best place to sell a couple of Hagns ?

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best place to sell a couple of Hagns ?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I've decided to sell a couple of Hagn's that I had made a few years back
I'm getting up in the years & my kids have shown no interest in them so I figured I'd see about selling them just not sure what's the best way to go
I know it's a limited market due to their cost but I want to get the most value I can out of them
The rifles are in immaculate condition ..
Any help would be appreciated ..
Thanks

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I know nothing about Hagn rifles other than that they are expensive. I think you could get fair market value for them on gunbroker.com but I would advise you to be sure to either put a minimum reserve price on them or a "buy now" price.

I once bought a rifle on that venue for what the after-market trigger and stock would have cost just by making the minimum bid.

Good luck on selling your guns

Dennis
Life member NRA

Posts: 1187 | Location: Ft. Morgan, CO | Registered: 15 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pm sent

Posts: 3059 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 19 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Why don't you provide us with specifics and post them on AR Classifieds with a price... never know.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7522 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Guns Intl is the place for unusual and high-end firearms. They're not lost in the page after page of new Walmart-grade rifles. It's $12 to list with photos, and no charge when it sells.

Posts: 20083 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Definitely agree with listing them on Guns International.

Posts: 83 | Location: Stephenville, TX & Hamilton, MT | Registered: 15 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of McKay
posted Hide Post
List them here to. Why not its free? I've bought numerous $20K+ guns off this forum. Oh and I like and have some Hagns.

Mac

Posts: 1722 | Location: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: 01 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mac is right....some of the most particular and well-to-do gun cranks reside right here on AR.

Posts: 20083 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
All my guns for sale go on Guns International, some on AR, I always get them sold, they all sell sooner or later..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41820 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would also like to see what you have.

Posts: 223 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 April 2016Reply With Quote