THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SINGLE SHOT RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Single Shot Rifles    Hanger Bar...which style is best?

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hanger Bar...which style is best?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm new to Contenders and I would like to hear from those of you with experience about the pros and cons of the two styles of hanger bars, i.e. the one screw super 14 spacing or the longer carbine spacing which I think uses two screws. As far as I know I have no preconsceptions as to which is better so I would appreciate hearing your thoughts/experiences. Forgot to add that I will be using an old style Contender set up as a carbine. Thanks guys,

AlanF

one of us
Picture of rjrobb
posted Hide Post
My experience is with both long and short Bullberry hanger bars. The longer fits T/C factory carbine spacing. Both use one screw and it's in the same location. So, as far as I've seen there is no diff.

---------------------------------
Joe
---------------------------------

If bullshit suddenly bounced, Biden's next step would put him on the moon.....

Posts: 411 | Location: CO | Registered: 05 June 2003Reply With Quote