New
Find
Notify
Tools

Henry Rook Rifle
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
The following are of a Henry Rook Rifle I completely restored/rebuilt.

Posts: 474 | Location: Fayetteville, GA | Registered: 12 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 474 | Location: Fayetteville, GA | Registered: 12 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is just outstanding! I lust! Steve Earle is looking into producing a Daniel Fraser rook action. I hope he is successful in doing so. Such rifle are just elegant.

BTW, who did the CCH?

Matt
FISH!!

Heed the words of Winston Smith in Orwell's 1984:

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

Posts: 3285 | Location: Northern Colorado | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
be still my heart!!!

DRSS

Posts: 1151 | Location: Pamplico, SC USA | Registered: 24 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like Roger might be on the cover of the upcoming Gunmaker magazine with this fine rifle. Looks great and congratulations.
Steve

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
Can you tell us what the action measures to?
I have one that I thought was the smallest version of the Henry action until I held another which is quite a bit smaller still!
This one could be the same as that very dainty one which iirc had the flat front to the action as yours does.

Here is mine - you can see the angle cut to the action front.

Posts: 3239 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote