THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SINGLE SHOT RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Single Shot Rifles    Bullberry verses EAB Contender Barrels?

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bullberry verses EAB Contender Barrels?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted
I am contemplating having a .218 Bee rifle barrel made up for my T/C Contender. Bullberry and EAB seem to be the usual suspects and the prices are similar. I would appreciate comments based on experience with these two makers.

Thanks.

Dave

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3811 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You might also want to consider a MGM Barrel. I really like mine. They are located in Hurricane, Utah.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Bullberry has closed because Fred finally retired. MGM is a good choice along with several others.

Posts: 815 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 24 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Website says the lead machinist has taken over with Fred's blessing and they are running.

CO School of Trades 1976, Gunsmithing

Posts: 126 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: 18 September 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Blueberry is far better than a EAB barrel.

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Glad they made it work out. There seems to be plenty of business to keep the TC custom shops going.

Posts: 815 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 24 May 2002Reply With Quote