THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SINGLE SHOT RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Single Shot Rifles    Modifying Luxus M11 Cocking Lever for left hand use.

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Modifying Luxus M11 Cocking Lever for left hand use.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just got an early Luxus Model 11. I’m a lefty and I can’t cock the gun with my left thumb because the scope prevents me from getting the proper angle. Would anyone know if you can rotate the cock ninety degrees counter clockwise? There are a couple of set screws on the outside of the cock snd a big screw head in the middle. If it can be rotated 90 degrees clockwise I could get a proper purchase on the cock. Or is there a gunsmith who can alter it?

Quick, Cheap, or Good: Pick Two

Posts: 2140 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's an interesting question. They are very much configured for right hand use.

Posts: 815 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 24 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I talked to one of the former Luxus gunsmiths. He recommended against what I wanted to do It’s on the market.

Quick, Cheap, or Good: Pick Two

Posts: 2140 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote