THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fajen gunstock patterns once again available.
 Login/Join

posted
I'm not sure if my post is allowed, but this is rather major news for hobbiest and professional gunstock makers.

For the first time in 20 years 280 of the original patterns from Fajen and Bishop Gunstock companies are once again available, I was able to purchase them from a gentleman who was at the auction when the companies assets were sold. Mark Stratton Gunmaker helped me to arrange the purchase of them from his friend,who purchased them and built only a few stocks off of them. I am offering Duplication off the patterns through my company Manitou Custom Guns LLC. For more information and a list of the available pattern inlets please visit my website. I use one of the fine Don Allen gunstock Duplication machines.

Manitoucustomguns.com

I hope I will be a great asset to the gunmaking community by offering these historical patterns to the trade and hobbiest alike.

Thanks,

Will Bohm

one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
EXCELLENT

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8342 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Howdy and Welcome,
thank you for being a leader in this space!

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38375 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Couldn't find any prices on you website. Did I overlook them?

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8342 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
The price list is down by the available inlett section,underneath the old catalog scans. I just have labor rates listed wood is extra.

Thanks again,

Will Bohm